Would you like to have a Superstar employee that helps grow your small business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
Chances are, this employee is already working for you: your website! But perhaps it hasn’t realized its full potential. Or maybe you don’t even have a website yet. In either case, I can help you create your own Superstar employee!
Your website is often your first chance to impress potential customers. Do you want to stand out amongst your competitors? Would you like visitors to stay as long as possible and express interest? Do you want your customers to always see you in their search results? Of course you do!
Here’s how I help your WordPress website achieve Superstar employee status (aka Services I Offer):
- Analysis: I review your existing website and offer suggestions for improvement, usually consisting of the services listed below.
- Design & Development: I create an easy to use, custom theme that is mobile-friendly and reflects your industry and personality. (I can also use your existing design or a pre-made WordPress theme.)
- Transparency: I instantly show your customers who you are and what you have to offer.
- Interest: I strategically place Calls-to-Action so that you get the leads you want.
- SEO: I apply SEO best practices so that your site shows up in search results.
- Page Load Speed Optimization: I make sure your site loads quickly so your visitors don’t bail before it even finishes.
- Troubleshooting: I correct code issues, hacks, problem plugins, and a wide range of other WordPress issues.
- Maintenance: I offer monthly checkups to make sure your WordPress software and plugins are up-to-date and your site is maintaining that Superstar status.
Is your WordPress website a Superstar for your small business? If your answer is no, I can help! Sometimes even simple changes can make a huge impact.
It’s a big, crazy, world-wide web. Let’s make sure your website is working hard for you!